Sunday, August 30, 2009

I won't bite.. if I do, you'll like it.

I never really had a "type" of guy that i preferred over another. Being single and talking to different guys lately, i've discovered what guy i absolutely don't want! I learned I am completely incompatible with shy/quiet guys who are afraid to wear the pants in the relationship. I do like have some power, but me having to initiate every date, every move, every feeling is such a turn off. I mean dang dude, can you grow a pair?!?! Non-chalant dudes aren't gonna make the cut either. Yea you say this, but how good are you at showing it?
Narrowing down my selection in the dating pool is a start. They say there are plenty of fish in the sea, but what if you can't swim? I can, very well, but I think I'm seasick at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment