Friday, July 3, 2009

Cry Me a River?...Okayy



The award for best tear-jerking movie of 2009 goes to: "My Sister's Keeper", hands down! I'm telling you, no lie, the whole theater was crying. Forget about the popcorn, pass the tissues please!
I highly recommend seeing this heart-breaking film. Trust it's definitely worth your time and money. I should know, I've read the novel and seen the movie.
Be prepared to choke up-- seriously.
The movie is about a family consisting of three kids. One kid is ill with cancer, and another is the donor for everything that's needed, except she no longer wants to do it. Of course its more complicated than that but you'll just have to go see it.
At the moment, you might feel as if God is smiting you, but you won't anymore. I have always been grateful for the life I live but now more so than ever. God has given all of us many blessings and we don't realize that some people are less fortunate. My prayers go out to all those who are sick and have done nothing to deserve their fate.
Take a second to stop complaining and feeling sorry for yourself because there really always will be someone who is in a worst place than yours.
Praise goes to Jodi Picoult-- I love your books, keep em' coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment