Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Camille's Logarrhea

-- diarrhea of the mouth.
I get what i want; .. for the most part that is. I've been wanting this for the longest time and with more heart that most desires. I didn't happen. It did, however, crash and burn. . . it burned [down && sunk!]
I've been putting out this fire on a bridge that burned my heart for what seems like a lifetime now. It's not giving up on the dream, more like going with a different want. I've gotten what i
wanted this time. It's out, the fire seized to exist.
Why is it you miss something when it's gone even if you didn't use it when it was there? The thought of never being given the option again goes straight to the head.
From Ratface to Love, back to Ratface to the tip of the Rattail.
Where'd it go? Road kill?

...Random Rap
I should be a carpenter,
cause all the walls i build run like skyscrapers.
All i need is a bulldozer,
one who isn't afraid of the mess, not a poser.

yours truly,
[c]_to tha_[k]

i'll be back, this is only Take 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment