Sunday, July 5, 2009

Excuse me; are you famous?

So my mom and i went to walmart this evening just to pick up some random items. We separated for a minute, when i met back up with her she says to me " i think there's a famous basketball player here. He's really tall and some girls were snickering and pointing as they passed him by."
My first thought is, my mom doesn't EVER watch the NBA so how the heck would she be able to know. I don't care too much for it myself but i know way more than she does and actually know what a few players look like. So of course we go in the direction he was in so i could take a peek. lol.
He was tall, dark and might i say FINE! he had light eyes and looked so familiar. But i couldn't put my finger on where i had seen him before.
We stayed lingering around the isle, then left him alone. I told said to the mom, "just go up to him and ask him if he's famous." ...i knew she wouldn't. She casually replied saying "if i was dressed better i would." She had been doing house work earlier and i had just gotten off work so I'm sure we looked like some bumm stockers.
Later on, we reached home. She bursts out of now where, "Ive got it!
i used to work with him, his name is _______ _________." i simply said "you're full of it"


No comments:

Post a Comment